Turkey pot pie like you have never tasted before. It won't last long.. I followed this recipe almost exactly and was extremely happy with the result. My only modifications were that I made 4 individual pot pies (10oz. ramekins) as opposed to one big pot pie (9"). And my only comment to the negative is that the filling was a bit too thick. I like to be able to dip my crust in my filling and it was a bit difficult. Next time (and there will be a next time) I'll either use less flour, or more milk. I'll let you know which it is.. This was awesome. I'm newly married and I like to try new recipes. Everyone loved it. My mom went back for 2nds!! I use fresh veggies & add cubed potatoes and leave out the bottom crust to lighten it up. Since we have a small family, we froze one of the pies & it cooked up fine. I put it in the fridge to thaw for one day and cooked as normal. I also brush it with an egg wash. This recipe is tops!!
The delicous of Dad's Leftover Turkey Pot Pie is a blend of ingredients : 2/3 cup butter, 1/2 teaspoon onion powder, 1 3/4 cups chicken broth, 2/3 cup chopped onion, 1/2 teaspoon celery seed, 4 (9 inch) unbaked pie crusts, 4 cups cubed cooked turkey meat - light and dark meat mixed, 2 cups frozen peas and carrots, 1 teaspoon ground black pepper, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 1/3 cups milk, 2/3 cup all-purpose flour, 1 cup sliced celery, 2 cups frozen green beans, 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1 portion of Dad's Leftover Turkey Pot Pie contain nutrients 39.5 g, 33.2 g, 65 mg, 651 mg, 539 calories , 20.4 g
1. Preheat an oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Watch Now
2. Place the peas and carrots, green beans, and celery into a saucepan; cover with water, bring to a boil, and simmer over medium-low heat until the celery is tender, about 8 minutes. Drain the vegetables in a colander set in the sink, and set aside. Watch Now
3. Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat, and cook the onion until translucent, about 5 minutes. Stir in 2/3 cup of flour, salt, black pepper, celery seed, onion powder, and Italian seasoning; slowly whisk in the chicken broth and milk until the mixture comes to a simmer and thickens. Remove from heat; stir the cooked vegetables and turkey meat into the filling until well combined. Watch Now
4. Fit 2 pie crusts into the bottom of 2 9-inch pie dishes. Spoon half the filling into each pie crust, then top each pie with another crust. Pinch and roll the top and bottom crusts together at the edge of each pie to seal, and cut several small slits into the top of the pies with a sharp knife to release steam. Watch Now
5. Bake in the preheated oven until the crusts are golden brown and the filling is bubbly, 30 to 35 minutes. If the crusts are browning too quickly, cover the pies with aluminum foil after about 15 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes before serving. Watch Now
Try this tasty keto and paleo breakfast shakshuka full of greens! Delicious, quick, and so easy to make in just minutes in your Instant Pot®!. Very flavorful. Used traditional sauce instead of marinara for less sugar and a mix of baby kale/spinach/chard.. Followed the recipe got a burn notice with about 10 seconds left of the 1 minute pressure cook, so turned it of and quick released. turned out fine.
The delicous of Instant Pot® Paleo And Keto Egg Shakshuka With Kale is a blend of ingredients : 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1/2 red bell pepper, diced, 1 teaspoon chili powder, 4 eggs, 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika, 2 cloves garlic, minced, 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley, 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, 2 cups baby kale, 1 1/2 cups marinara sauce, 1/2 onion, diced
1 portion of Instant Pot® Paleo And Keto Egg Shakshuka With Kale contain nutrients 6.8 g, 8.2 g, 298 mg, 164 mg, 123 calories , 6.7 g
1. Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)) and select Saute function. Heat olive oil and cook onion, red bell pepper, garlic, chili powder, paprika, and cumin until soft, about 3 minutes. Add kale and cook until soft, about 2 minutes. Stir in marinara sauce and season with salt and pepper; turn off the pot and let cool for 5 minutes.
2. Crack eggs carefully in the pot, evenly spaced. Close and lock the lid. Select low pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 1 minute. Once it beeps, release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 2 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid. Sprinkle with parsley.
Zucchini slices step in for pasta in this low-carb and gluten-free beef lasagna that is delicious and satisfying; such a crowd pleaser!. Great recipe. 1 and 1/2 zucchini required a little guess work. I salted the zucchini and let it drain for a half hour, before drying further on a towel. I also omitted the salt. Let the pan sit 10 minutes before slicing to serve.. This review is based on the recipe as written. I tried two different slicing methods for the zucchini and settled on the mandolin slicer. This made the noodles a little thicker than I wanted, but they turned out fine. I patted them dry with a paper towel but did not salt them or attempt to cook them prior to use. I did double the recipe so I could feed several people and have leftovers. The overall flavor was excellent. Everyone agreed that the nutmeg has to go. It overpowered the ricotta layer and no one cared for the flavor. This recipe needed to cook much longer than written. I cooked it as written and it wasn't even bubbling. I added 15 minutes covered before it began to bubble. I removed the cover and cooked as written but the cheese didn't brown so I turned the oven to broil to really get the top layer of cheese burnt like we like it. I read several reviews that talked about too much water so I cooked the pans of lasagna on a cookie sheet. I only had a slight amount of "boil over" and it appears that liquid was grease from the cheese. We allowed the lasagna to rest about 15 minutes prior to cutting and it held its shape when served. This will be added to our recipes with a few minor changes.
The delicous of Ultimate Low-Carb Zucchini Lasagna is a blend of ingredients : 1 (8 ounce) container ricotta cheese, 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg, 2 teaspoons salt, divided, 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided, 1 teaspoon dried oregano, 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, 1 1/2 large zucchinis, thinly sliced lengthwise, cooking spray, 1 egg, 1 1/2 cups low-carb marinara sauce, 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, 1 pound ground beef, 1 tablespoon olive oil
1 portion of Ultimate Low-Carb Zucchini Lasagna contain nutrients 1427 mg, 14.9 g, 30.4 g, 26.8 g, 117 mg, 424 calories
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease an 8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Pat dry zucchini slices with a paper towel to get rid of excess moisture.
3. Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add ground beef; cook until browned, 5 to 8 minutes. Add marinara sauce, 1 teaspoon salt, oregano, and pepper; simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Combine remaining 1 teaspoon salt, ricotta cheese, egg, and nutmeg in a bowl; mix well.
5. Make 1 layer of zucchini slices in the prepared baking dish. Cover with 1/2 of the sauce. Add another layer of zucchini slices. Spread ricotta mixture on top. Sprinkle with 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Add another layer of zucchini slices; cover with the remaining sauce and top with 1 cup mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese. Cover baking dish with aluminum foil.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Remove aluminum foil and bake until top is golden, about 15 minutes more.
This recipe will hopefully give you the proper techniques to turn out perfect mashed potatoes every time; always light, fluffy and lump-free.. This recipe could be perfect if the measurement for the potatoes was given in a measurement that isn't subjective. your large may be medium or extra large to someone else, which will change the end product. It should be revised to be by weight or cups.. This really is the simplest and tastiest way to make mashed potatoes. I like to use warmed evaporated milk instead of whole milk. This recipe makes the fluffiest potatoes. NOTE: This is also good with a couple cloves of homemade roasted garlic.
The delicous of Chef John's Perfect Mashed Potatoes is a blend of ingredients : salt and ground black pepper to taste, 1/2 cup whole milk, 3 large russet potatoes, peeled and cut in half lengthwise, 1/4 cup butter
1 portion of Chef John's Perfect Mashed Potatoes contain nutrients 333 calories , 6.7 g, 30 mg, 34 mg, 12.7 g, 49.7 g
1. Place the potatoes into a large pot, and cover with salted water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until tender, 20 to 25 minutes. Drain, and return the potatoes to the pot. Turn heat to high, and allow the potatoes to dry for about 30 seconds. Turn off the heat.
2. Mash the potatoes with a potato masher twice around the pot, then add the butter and milk. Continue to mash until smooth and fluffy. Whisk in the salt and black pepper until evenly distributed, about 15 seconds.
Following the keto diet, this casserole is cheesy, creamy, and easy to prepare. Any cheese can be used and any cut of chicken. I prefer chicken thighs because I find them more flavorful. The choice is yours.. Very good! My husband loved it!!. Will make again!
The delicous of Keto Chicken-Broccoli Casserole is a blend of ingredients : 1 3/4 cups diced cooked chicken, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 cup shredded Gouda cheese, 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper, 2 cups chopped cooked broccoli, 2 tablespoons butter, 1/4 cup chicken broth, 1/2 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened, 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, 1/4 cup mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons dry ranch dressing mix (such as Hidden Valley Ranch®)
1 portion of Keto Chicken-Broccoli Casserole contain nutrients 6.3 g, 107 mg, 846 mg, 429 calories , 22.4 g, 35.1 g
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Whisk in cream cheese, Gouda cheese, mayonnaise, chicken broth, and ranch dressing mix. Reduce heat to low and cook, stirring constantly, until completely incorporated, 4 to 5 minutes. Stir in broccoli, chicken, salt, and pepper until combined. Transfer to a casserole dish and top with Cheddar cheese.
3. Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and broccoli-chicken mixture is heated through, about 25 minutes. Switch the oven to broil, and cool until cheese starts to brown, 2 to 4 minutes.
A supremely filling, hearty soup. I serve this on cold rainy days with a loaf of homemade bread. Hint: this is perfect for leftover rotisserie chicken or chicken you've pulled from the bone after making homemade chicken stock! This soup makes great leftovers, but you might want to thin it slightly with skim milk or water when reheating.. Wonderful soup! This one really sticks to your ribs and it's so flavorful. Talk about comfort food at it's finest, this will cure what ails you on a cold, snowy night. I use Uncle Ben's quick cooking Long Grain and Wild rice, how easy can it get? I use a 16 oz. carton of half and half instead of heavy cream. I add chopped celery and carrots and cook them with the chicken. This is so thick and rich, absolutely delicious.. This recipe was a great base to add nearly any vegetable to it for more depth. I cut back on the amount of flour used in the recipe for the fear of the soup having a pasty taste to it. I used 1/4 cup 1 can of cream of chicken soup and 1 1/2 cups of 2%milk omitting the cream entirely. The soup turned out wonderfully yet I needed a way to add veggies to my family's diet.
The delicous of Creamy Chicken And Wild Rice Soup is a blend of ingredients : 4 cups chicken broth, 2 cups heavy cream, ½ teaspoon ground black pepper, 2 cooked, boneless chicken breast halves, shredded, ½ teaspoon salt, 2 cups water, ½ cup butter, ¾ cup all-purpose flour, 1 (4.5 ounce) package quick cooking long grain and wild rice with seasoning packet
1 portion of Creamy Chicken And Wild Rice Soup contain nutrients 135.1 mg, 21.7 g, 36.5 g, 462.5 calories, 22.6 g, , 1 g, 12 g, 996.9 mg, , NutritionInformation, 1.1 g,
1. In a large pot over medium heat, combine broth, water and chicken. Bring just to boiling, then stir in rice, reserving seasoning packet. Cover and remove from heat.
2. In a small bowl, combine salt, pepper and flour. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Stir in contents of seasoning packet until mixture is bubbly. Reduce heat to low, then stir in flour mixture by tablespoons, to form a roux. Whisk in cream, a little at a time, until fully incorporated and smooth. Cook until thickened, 5 minutes.
3. Stir cream mixture into broth and rice. Cook over medium heat until heated through, 10 to 15 minutes.
The maltiness of dark beer really does amazing things for this gravy. It's a very simple dish, but at the same time it has a deep, complex, rich flavor. I served this in a nice ring of green onion-mashed potatoes. I hope you give this a try, whether for St. Patrick's Day or anytime of the year.. Made his last night for friends, cooked everything in my moms 50 year old cast iron Dutch oven, started on the stove then moved it into the oven on 300 then 250 for three hours. Paired with a nice Cabernet sav , some irish soda bread, some champs (mashed potatoe w butter and scallions) and followed with Eton Mess and a Warm Hug hot chocolate w irish liquor ) some irish music in background, we could've been there. Cooked for 10, and 8 of us left, not a spoonful left as everyone had heaping seconds.. My family all loved this stew. My husband is an ok, but not great cook and doesn't really care what he eats. I asked him to make this recipe since I was busy and it seemed easy. When he sat down to eat, he actually looked surprised and said "THIS is what I think of when I think of stew". That is now a staple in our house. Its rich and really flavorful and easy to make.
The delicous of Beef And Guinness® Stew is a blend of ingredients : 4 cups mashed potatoes (optional), freshly ground black pepper to taste, 2 1/2 cups chicken stock, or as needed to cover, 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, or to taste, 1/4 cup tomato paste, 1 (14.9 ounce) can dark beer (such as Guinness®), 3 carrots, cut into 1-inch pieces, 4 cloves garlic, minced, 1 teaspoon white sugar, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 4 sprigs fresh thyme, 2 1/2 pounds boneless beef chuck, cut into 2-inch pieces, 1 teaspoon salt, or more to taste, 4 slices bacon, cut into small pieces, 2 onions, coarsely chopped, 2 stalks celery, cut into 1-inch pieces
1 portion of Beef And Guinness® Stew contain nutrients 24.6 g, 1605 mg, 528 calories , 42.1 g, 96 mg, 29.4 g
1. Cook and stir bacon in a heavy skillet over medium-high heat until bacon is browned and crisp, 3 to 4 minutes. Turn off heat and transfer bacon into a large stew pot, reserving bacon fat in the skillet.
2. Season beef chuck cubes generously with 1 teaspoon salt and black pepper to taste. Turn heat to high under skillet and sear beef pieces in the hot fat on both sides until browned, about 5 minutes. Place beef in stew pot with bacon, leaving fat in skillet. Turn heat down to medium; cook and stir onions in the retained fat in the skillet until lightly browned, 5 to 8 minutes; season with a large pinch of salt.
3. Cook garlic with onions until soft, about 1 minute; pour beer into skillet and stir with a wooden spoon, scraping up and dissolving any browned bits of food into the liquid. Pour cooking liquid from skillet into the stew pot. Stir in tomato paste, thyme sprigs, carrots, celery, sugar, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, and enough chicken broth to cover.
4. Bring stew to a gentle simmer, stirring to combine; reduce heat to low and cover pot. Simmer stew until beef is fork-tender, about 2 hours. Stir stew occasionally and skim fat or foam if desired.
5. Remove cover and raise heat to medium-high. Bring stew to a low boil and cook until stew has slightly thickened, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove and discard thyme sprigs and adjust salt and pepper to taste.
6. Arrange mashed potatoes in a ring in a serving bowl; ladle stew into the center of the potatoes.
A delicious chicken pie made from scratch with carrots, peas and celery.. This was AMAZING! My family kept raving how good it was. Like others before me, I boiled the veggies and the chicken in the chicken broth. When the chicken was done I saute'd it in butter with garlic, onions, salt and pepper. I also added a can of cream of chicken soup because I needed more gravy. There was so much meat and veggies that I put it in a 9x13 pan and topped it with two pilsbury already made dough. I brushed the top of the dough with egg white and it came out so wonderful! What a recipe. I will be making this again and again. Update - I made this with left over roast from last nights meal and it was amazing. I used beef broth and also a jar of beef gravy so we'd have extra. My kids liked it better then the chicken pot pie.. I am not a "pot pie" fan but made this for my guy yesterday. Took the advice of others and used a rotisserie chicken, added poultry seasoning and garlic powder, etc. Also used frozen deep dish pie shells. Next time I will mix the filling and gravy together before putting it in the shell. I couldn't get the liquid to seep down through which caused the filling to be a bit too dry. I also think it needed a little bit more salt so will use garlic salt rather than powder next time. It was still pretty good considering my distaste for "pot pies". Definitely think mixing the filling with the liquid is the answer. Update: made this again but used frozen mixed veggies in addition to a cubed potato and the onion. Made extra gravy (about 1/2 more) and mixed with the filling before putting in the pie shell. Really helped the dryness. Yet another update: Made this again using phyllo puff pastry in ramekins and wow is it good! Perfect size for the grand kids who loved it! We also froze some and took to work for lunch - takes about 5-7 minutes in the microwave! Note: I always have L.B. Jamison's chicken soup base on hand and add a spoonful to chicken & noodles, chicken soup, this recipe and others. Really brings out the flavor!
The delicous of Chicken Pot Pie IX is a blend of ingredients : 2 (9 inch) unbaked pie crusts, ¼ teaspoon black pepper, ⅓ cup butter, 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cubed, ¼ teaspoon celery seed, 1 cup frozen green peas, 1 ¾ cups chicken broth, ⅔ cup milk, ⅓ cup all-purpose flour, 1 cup sliced carrots, ⅓ cup chopped onion, ½ cup sliced celery, ½ teaspoon salt
1 portion of Chicken Pot Pie IX contain nutrients 18.4 g, , 30.4 g, 23.9 g, , 3.2 g, , NutritionInformation, 517 mg, 412 calories, 54.9 mg, 9.1 g, 3.3 g
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C.)
2. In a saucepan, combine chicken, carrots, peas, and celery. Add water to cover and boil for 15 minutes. Remove from heat, drain and set aside.
3. In the saucepan over medium heat, cook onions in butter until soft and translucent. Stir in flour, salt, pepper, and celery seed. Slowly stir in chicken broth and milk. Simmer over medium-low heat until thick. Remove from heat and set aside.
4. Place the chicken mixture in bottom pie crust. Pour hot liquid mixture over. Cover with top crust, seal edges, and cut away excess dough. Make several small slits in the top to allow steam to escape.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, or until pastry is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Cool for 10 minutes before serving.
I am going to give you my gumbo recipe. I learned to cook from my mother and grandmother who were born and raised in New Orleans and really knew how to cook. Most of the time, you could not get them to write down their recipes because they used a 'pinch' of this and 'just enough of that' and 'two fingers of water,' and so on. This recipe is a combination of both of their recipes which I have added to over the years. Serve over hot cooked rice. The gumbo can be frozen or refrigerated and many people like it better the next day. Bon appetit!. 5 STARS ALL THE WAY!!! But I must say this the roux is the KEY, if you don't make this right you can hang it up. 1st things 1st, to get the roux the deep brown that's authentic to New Orleans style it take WAAAAAAAAAAY longer than 20-30 minutes. Lets double it, it takes 1 hour & using a wisk & constantly stirring on medium low heat. I did adjust the heat to high when starting but was stir quickly like a madman then reduce heat to medium low. A new orleans native told me the darker you get that roux the better. 2nd - YOU MUST USE FILE POWDER .... it really brings in the flavor and authenticity of New Orleans Creole taste. Now it was hard to find but you can get it at any health food store some say (Whole Foods) but I got mine down street at Sevenanda health food store. Yes this recipe is THE BOMB!! and it does take 3 hours & 40 minutes... almost 4 hours depending on how long you stir your roux, I did at least an hour & 10 minutes. Now after adding the seafood, you can remove the whole pot from the eye because the Gumbo will be so hot it will cook your shrimp, scallops, & crab meat. I didn't add my seafood till the last 5 minutes while on the stove then I removed it from the stove. Let it cooled down naturally , then put in the fridge served it w/ rice & corn muffins... EVERYONE LOVE IT!! I made a huge pot of it in my 8 quart Dutch Oven. I'm so proud this came out so perfect since it was my 1st attempt to making gumbo.. I was looking for an authentic gumbo recipe and I found it. I've cooked for a long time and try to follow a recipe exactly the first time I make it. As is, this is a great recipe! I did add a little more Cajun seasoning and cayenne pepper the next day since we like things with "heat". My wife said that I outdid myself. Thank you dailyrecipedoctor and your mother and grandmother.
The delicous of Good New Orleans Creole Gumbo is a blend of ingredients : 1 pound andouille sausage, sliced, 2 teaspoons gumbo file powder, ½ teaspoon dried thyme leaves, 6 cubes beef bouillon, 1 tablespoon white sugar, ½ teaspoon Cajun seasoning blend (such as Tony Chachere's®), or to taste, 4 eaches bay leaves, 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce, 2 teaspoons gumbo file powder, 1 large green bell pepper, coarsely chopped, ¾ cup bacon drippings, 1 (14.5 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, 1 cup all-purpose flour, 1 large onion, coarsely chopped, 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar, 3 quarts water, 1 pound lump crabmeat, 2 tablespoons bacon drippings, 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen cut okra, thawed, 2 cloves garlic, minced, 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco®), or to taste, 1 pinch salt to taste, 1 cup coarsely chopped celery, 3 pounds uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined, 1 (6 ounce) can tomato sauce
1 portion of Good New Orleans Creole Gumbo contain nutrients , 16.6 g, NutritionInformation, 2.8 g, 1.8 g, 283.1 calories, 12.1 g, 142.6 mg, , , 5.9 g, 20.9 g, 853.1 mg
1. Make a roux by whisking the flour and 3/4 cup bacon drippings together in a large, heavy saucepan over medium-low heat to form a smooth mixture. Cook the roux, whisking constantly, until it turns a rich mahogany brown color. This can take 20 to 30 minutes; watch heat carefully and whisk constantly or roux will burn. Remove from heat; continue whisking until mixture stops cooking.
2. Place the celery, onion, green bell pepper, and garlic into the work bowl of a food processor, and pulse until the vegetables are very finely chopped. Stir the vegetables into the roux, and mix in the sausage. Bring the mixture to a simmer over medium-low heat, and cook until vegetables are tender, 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from heat, and set aside.
3. Bring the water and beef bouillon cubes to a boil in a large Dutch oven or soup pot. Stir until the bouillon cubes dissolve, and whisk the roux mixture into the boiling water. Reduce heat to a simmer, and mix in the sugar, salt, hot pepper sauce, Cajun seasoning, bay leaves, thyme, stewed tomatoes, and tomato sauce. Simmer the soup over low heat for 1 hour; mix in 2 teaspoons of file gumbo powder at the 45-minute mark.
4. Meanwhile, melt 2 tablespoons of bacon drippings in a skillet, and cook the okra with vinegar over medium heat for 15 minutes; remove okra with slotted spoon, and stir into the simmering gumbo. Mix in crabmeat, shrimp, and Worcestershire sauce, and simmer until flavors have blended, 45 more minutes. Just before serving, stir in 2 more teaspoons of file gumbo powder.
This quick and easy butternut squash soup is so flavorful with ginger and brown sugar; and it only takes a few minutes in your Instant Pot®!. .
The delicous of Instant Pot® Spicy Butternut Squash Soup is a blend of ingredients : 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger, 1/2 teaspoon curry powder (optional), 1 tablespoon brown sugar, 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, 5 cups vegetable broth, 1 onion, diced, 1 cup heavy whipping cream, 1 pound butternut squash - peeled, seeded, and cut into 1-inch pieces, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 teaspoon salt, 2 cloves garlic
1 portion of Instant Pot® Spicy Butternut Squash Soup contain nutrients 2.7 g, 791 mg, 17.5 g, 235 calories , 54 mg, 18.7 g
1. Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)) and select Saute function. Heat olive oil and add onion; cook until translucent, about 7 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute more.
2. Combine butternut squash, vegetable broth, brown sugar, salt, ground black pepper, ginger, and curry powder in the pot. Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 10 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
3. Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove lid. Blend with an immersion blender until creamy.
4. Stir in heavy whipping cream.
A comforting baked spaghetti casserole with plenty of melted cheese is the perfect dish for potlucks, family gatherings, or a week-night dinner.. The first time I had this I fell in love with it. I could not get the recipe from the person who made it. Now, a year later, I found this recipe and LOVE it!!! My family loves it too. It certainly isn't health food but it takes the crown for comfort food.. I am still trying to figure out why people rate a recipe they haven't tried or have tried and rate it low when they change the recipe. That is considered a new recipe, which they should submit. This is delicious as is. It freezes well and is a great dish to use when cooking for others who can keep it frozen until they want to use it.
The delicous of Baked Spaghetti is a blend of ingredients : 5 tablespoons butter, melted, 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt, 1 onion, chopped, 1 (32 ounce) jar meatless spaghetti sauce, 1 (16 ounce) package spaghetti, 2 eggs, 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese, 2 cups small curd cottage cheese, divided, 1 pound ground beef, 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
1 portion of Baked Spaghetti contain nutrients 728 calories , 1250 mg, 61.9 g, 42.5 g, 33.6 g, 150 mg
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
2. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir beef and onion until meat is browned and onions are soft and translucent, about 7 minutes. Drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce and seasoned salt.
4. Whisk eggs, Parmesan cheese, and butter in a large bowl. Mix in spaghetti to egg mixture and toss to coat. Place half the spaghetti mixture into baking dish. Top with half the cottage cheese, mozzarella, and meat sauce. Repeat layers. Cover with aluminum foil.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes. Remove foil and continue to bake until the cheese is melted and lightly browned, 20 to 25 minutes longer.